SEE WHERE YOU CAN EARN MONEY USING THE CARCHUPA APP FROM THE MAP BELOW!
We are interested in these roads. We’ll pay you for each object you collect. Each object can only be collected once by the user who gets there first! The coins are worth 0.05 €, the blueberries 0.25 €, the cherries 0.50 €, the lemons 1.00 €, and the strawberries 2.00 €.
The objects are collected by using the Carchupa App to record a GPS-tagged video. Just turn on the recording and drive over the objects. We announce the new earning opportunities through our Facebook page, so like us and be the first one to hear about upcoming surveys.
HOW IT WORKS.
We need videos from roads and we are willing to pay you for them. If you are traveling on one of our target roads, why not make some money while your at it with the Carchupa App? See the above video for more details.
If you’re interested in the services of Carchupa, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll be in touch shortly.
CROWD SOURCING PAVEMENT DEFECT SURVEYS
The people in charge of our roads need data on their condition. Ourvision is to crowd source the collection of this data to the road users. You record videos for us with the Carchupa App, and we utilize the artificial intelligence based analysis services of our partner network to turn the videos in to actual pavement defect data. The end result is valuable to the people in charge of managing our road networks. We want to empower the road users to participate in ensuring our roads are managed at a high standard and we warmly welcome you to join the Carchupa community!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
2. How do you collect the coins and when do I get the money?
– There is only one function in the Carchupa App, recording videos. You earn by turning the record mode on and driving over the coins and other objects on the map. The videos need to be up to the standards presented in our user’s guide video. We pay the first person to collect each coin and object. In order to record the videos, you need to fasten your mobile phone to the windshield using a mobile phone holder. You’ll also need a polarizing lense to reduce any reflections. If you don’t have one, you can buy a measurement set from Carchupa at a good price and have it delivered to you.
3. Can I use the Carchupa App any time I want?
– Carchupa App is meant to be used in a dry weather and daytime only. Puddles may influence the results so it shouldn’t be used after rainy weather. See more about the quality requirements in the user’s guide video. We quality control all videos. If it matches our standards, we’ll make the payment for the objects you collected on the next day. If the standards are not met, we will reject the video and tell you the reason for the rejection. The coins and objects associated with the video will then return back to the map for collection by other users.
4. How should I fasten the mobile phone holder to the windshield?
– It should be fastened towards the top of the windscreen to provide an unobstructed view to between 2 and 5 meters in front of the vehicle.
5. Which operating systems is the Carchupa App available for?
– We’ve published the App only for Android for now, but iOS version is in the works.